DUBAI, May 12, 2022 – (ACN Newswire) – The World AI Show & Awards – Dubai, which is held under the patronage of the Private Office of Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum, a member of the royal family of Dubai, is taking place on 25-26 May 2022 at Jumeirah Emirates Tower, Dubai. The Private Office was created by His Highness Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum to invest directly in business opportunities that meet certain investment criteria. This partnership strategy will provide rare opportunities for investment through collaboration with selected companies and AI innovators.
Hesham Al Gurg, CEO at The Private Office Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmad Al Maktoum, and Seed Group will attend the event, as well as members of the management team and senior executives.
Talking about the event, Hisham Al Gurg, CEO of The Private Office of Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum and Seed Group, said, “Artificial Intelligence is one of the most profound technologies of our time. It is crucial to have meaningful conversations and build lasting relationships to explore the technology and its potential impact. This will allow innovators and businesses to thrive. This is where the World AI Show & Awards can help. The event is held under the auspices of the Private Office Sheikh Saeed bin Ahmed Al Maktoum and has the potential to stimulate more investment and research in AI, as well as add tremendous value to the social and economic landscape of the UAE. “
The World AI Show & Awards – which is the world’s longest-running AI Show series will feature expert keynotes and engaging panel discussions designed specifically to help meaningful interactions in the ever-evolving AI and the RPA ecosystem. The inaugural World AI Awards will be launched at the show. The inaugural World AI Awards will recognize and acknowledge excellence as well as innovation and hard work of organisations that have set an example for their industry in how emerging technologies create value, creatively solve problems, and handle challenges.
Individuals, teams, and entities that have gone on a journey of adopting and applying AI and are the true flagbearers of AI in UAE, and will be honoured for their breakthroughs at the inaugural ceremony of the World AI Awards.
The Jury for the World AI Awards includes:
– Hans Henrik Christensen, Senior Director of DIEZ, Dubai Integrated Economic Zones (DIEZ)
– Amina Abdulrahim, Head – Information Technology,Engineering Office of H.H Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
– Hoda Elkhzaimi is the Director of Cyber Security Center at New York University.
– Roula Moussa, CEO at AI Venture Labs.
– Ellis Wang is a Technology & AI Expert.
Eager to keep the momentum from its previous editions, WAIS has put together a speaker line-up like no other; allowing attendees to hear directly from none other than thought leaders like:
– Saeed Alhebsi, the widely respected Advisor in AI, Ministry of Human Resource and Emritisation, UAE
– Tony Chacko Joseph, CISO, Ministry of Finance, UAE
– Latifa Alshehhi, Head of Data Management, Road and Transport Authority, UAE
– Aisha A. Alshamsi, Chief Data Officer Statistics & Analytics Director, Abu Dhabi Agriculture & Food Safety Authority, UAE
– Sumaya Al Hajeri, Technology & AI Expert, UAE
– Moayad Ratrout, Digital Transformation Specialist, Dubai Municipality, UAE
– Khalifa Aljaziri, Ministry Of Economy, Commercial Affairs Regulatory Sector Projects Advisor, UAE
– Dr. Salim Al-Shaili, Senior Executive Digital Transformation, Information Technology Authority, Oman
– Gino George, Head of Customer Analytics & AI, First Abu Dhabi Bank, UAE
– Anand Veeramani, VP & Geo Head – Asia and Middle East, Happiest Minds, India, to name a few. It is an honor and a joy to host the World AI Show, which we are proud to be able to do under the patronage from the Private Office of H.H. Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmad Al Maktoum, a member of the royal family in Dubai, will be attending this event and will collaborate with Seed Group. “We are excited to welcome the royal delegation to the conference,” said Mr. Mithun Shriky, CEO of Trescon.
The event will also feature the regional f